Crazy for Blooms-Botanical Blooms
Blooms on the flowers are in full force here in Florida. My allergies can tell you for sure.
I think this could be the worst year I’ve had for allergies living here. The pollen is outrageous, but the blooms are beautiful.
I’m excited you are visiting today as the Artisans are sharing flowers galore. They are pollen free and pretty to look at and for this I’m grateful.
From the beginning that I laid eyes on Botanical Blooms I had a feeling I would struggle with this suite. It’s interesting how this entire suite has grown on me and I can honestly say I love the framelits that coordinate with the Botanical Blooms stamp set.
Same Set-Different Colors
I’ve created to cards to share today both using the Botanical Blooms but both using different color schemes. I love how they both turned out.
My inspiration for the colors on this first card started with the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper. I started the first layer with stamping the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set on the Shimmer White cardstock and then started to build the card from there.
Quick Tips to Create
- Having a Sponge Dauber on hand was perfect to darken the color of the cardstock using the coordinating ink.
- I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets large splatter image over the Mint Macaron flower for added texture.
- The It’s My Party Enamel Dots make for a perfect flower center.
- I used the Grateful Bunch stamp set for the greeting.
Bright Blooms Color Change
I couldn’t help but try using the Botanical Blooms using brighter colors.
The little tiny flower image just made me giggle with joy. I love when a stamp does that for me. It’s so tiny and CUTE. I love how it looks in the different colors coming down the cardstock.
Quick Tips to Create
- I used the Oh So Lovely stamp set for the greeting.
- Once the tiny flowers were stamped, I started building up my flower bouquet using Mini Glue dots to keep in place.
- I added a thread from the White Jute ribbon under the flowers.
Botanical Blooms can be used so many different ways. I love when you can look at a stamp set and see more than just a flower.
I hope you are inspired to create using the Botanical Blooms Bundle. It’s definitely a keeper and will be carrying over to the new catalog. That’s AWESOME news.
You can see all products used in the clickable links below.
Hop Along & Be Inspired!
- New month- New Hostess Code!
- The retired list for this year has been RELEASED!! Click HERE to view!
- Remember, all accessories are while supplies LAST. Get your order in quickly if there is something you want.
- Place an order in my Online Store and receive an EXCLUSIVE Online Class and a FREE gift for choosing me as your demonstrator. The May gift is GORGEOUS!
- Click HERE to shop!
Please be advised- If you hit the no contact button I have no way of sending your free gift or the tutorial.
This makes me incredibly sad as I appreciate your business and have no way of thanking you.