Oh So Succulent- Sneak Peek
Happy Friday! I’m sharing a fun sneak peek of the Oh So Succulent stamp set today.
This stamp set is part of the Succulent Garden Suite made up of fresh florals and endless options of creativity.
Oh So Succulent Tips
One of my favorites about this stamp set is the greetings. Especially the one on this card.
Here are a few tips when creating this card:
- Stamp the solid image using So Saffron ink, then lightly tap the edges of the image onto the Mint Macaron ink onto Whisper White cardstock.
- The outlined image is stamped using Bermuda Bay ink.
- Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate was placed over Bermuda Bay cardstock and placed along the edge of the card.
- Gold Metallic Enamel Shapes were added to the center of the flowers and around the floral arrangement.
- Wrap the banner around the Whisper White cardstock and staple in place.
Mix it Up!
The Oh So Succulent stamp set is perfect to mix with a few favorites from the Holiday Catalog.
The basket image stamped in this card comes from the Basket of Wishes stamp set.
Tips & Tricks
- Use a sponge inked with Pool Party ink, sponge in a circular motion to create a background. Then use Cucumber Crush ink sponging over the Pool Party ink blending the inks together.
- Stamp the basket, color using Soft Suede ink and Early Espresso ink using a Blender Pen.
- Add the Metal Rimmed Pearls to accent the card.
Find the products I used above in the clickable links below.
Did you see THIS Sneak Peek of the Oh So Succulent stamp set?
Here is another fun card using the Oh So Succulent stamp set. Can you tell I love this stamp set?
Don’t forget to PIN it! Just hover over the card images and save to your pin boards.
Start creating your wish list of NEW Occasions Catalog items. These items will be available on January 4th which will also kick start Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotion of the year- Sale-a-Bration. For every $50 you spend you can receive a free product from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.
Click HERE to see new product videos featuring the new Occasions catalog products.
If you have purchased products from my Online Store within the past year you should be receiving your complementary catalog in the mail soon. If you do not receive by the end of December, let me know right away. I will gladly send you one. Fill out the form to receive a copy of the catalog.
Did you miss the latest Artisan Team Blog Hop? It was the last one for the 2015-16 Team. Click HERE to be inspired.
Stamp with Me! See Online Classes Available!
Purchase $50 from my Online Store and receive my December Tutorial FREE.
All online orders will receive a hand stamped card with a little surprise inside.
End of Year Close Out Sale
Click the photo below and see all the GOODIES on sale.