Shake & Celebrate Birthday
Its time to shake things up with a shaker birthday card.
I was looking through my stamps and noticed the Shake & Celebrate stamp set untouched.
The Shaker Shapes Framelits are on the closeout sale and make shaker cards simple to create.
Quick & Simple Birthday Card
I love creating shaker cards because they always create a WOW when received.
The Shake & Celebrate stamp set can create a beautiful birthday cake or even a fun Christmas tree. Either image, the best part is the coordinating die cuts that create the window for the shaker.
- I created a birthday cake by stamping the cake first using the Bermuda Bay Ombre’ Stampin’ Pad. When using this pad ink the images in small circles onto the pad and then stamp the image onto Whisper White cardstock.
- Die cut the cake using the same size Whisper White as the image you stamped with the cake (3″ x 3-3/4″).
- Attach a window sheet on the back of the die cut cardstock using Fast Fuse.
- To create the shaker card, use the Foam Adhesive Strips directly onto the back of the window sheet. I placed a strip along the entire outside of the cake, and along each pillar of the cake. This way the shaker elements will stay in between each of the layers of cake.
- Place the Gold Mica Flakes from the Mica Flakes Trio Pack over the sections created using the Foam Adhesive Strips and place the Whisper White cardstock with the stamped birthday cake onto the adhesive strips to finish the shaker card.
- Place the shaker card onto the Pretty Paisleys Textured embossed cardstock (4″ x 5-1/2″).
- Stamp the greeting onto Bermuda Bay cardstock (1/2″ x 4″) using Archival Basic Black ink.
- Place the card front onto Bermuda Bay cardstock 4-1/8″ x 5-1/2 then onto a Whisper White cardstock base (4-1/4″ x 11).
You can find all of the products used to create this card in the clickable links below.
Year-End Closeout Sale
Make sure to check out the Year-End Closeout sale with much of what I’ve used on today’s project on sale. Great deals and up to 60% off on some items. This is a great time to stock up on any of your favorites that will be leaving the holiday catalog.
Stamp with Me! See Online Classes Available!
Purchase $50 from my Online Store and receive my December Tutorial FREE.
All online orders will receive a hand stamped card with a little surprise inside.
End of Year Close Out Sale
Click the photo below and see all the GOODIES on sale.