Quick & Easy- Affectionately Yours Suite
Quick & easy and Affectionately Yours… at first glance you might have stopped for a second and wondered who’s blog you stumbled upon. LOL.
My title sounds a bit crazy… but so am I so we are all good.
Really, I have a quick and easy card today and it’s using the Affectionately Yours Suite. It’s NEW.
I’ve been holding out on sharing some of the new products because I feel kinda “na na boo boo” about it. Does that make sense? This time of year is a struggle for me because I have new products in my hands. I want to use them. BUT… there are so many great stamp sets retiring and I want to get a lot of use out of them before they go away.
Ultimately I need about 10 more hours in my day and I could accomplish all things.
Affectionately Yours Suite
Todays card is using a new stamp set called Love & Affection. At first glance I wasn’t head over heals in love but then I used it. That’s when the change happens. It happens all of the time to me. Suddenly I am in love once the ink hits the stamp and then to the paper. SHAZAM. Love!
The designer paper in this suite, Affectionately Yours is beautiful. It’s a mix of bright colors as well as a few darker tones and COPPER. The paper I used for this card is one of my favorite prints from the collection. I love how the blue looks on the craft.
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips when creating today’s card using the Love & Affection stamp set.
- I embossed the large and small flower using Whisper White craft ink with White Embossing Powder onto Vellum cardstock. I placed the same size sheet of Whisper White cardstock (3-1/4 x 4-1/2) under the Vellum. You can see the yellow hues peeking through the vellum. To create that look use a sponge dauber and swirl Daffodil Delight ink in a circular motion where the flower centers will lay over. I just lifted the vellum and made quick ink marks where the centers would lay and then went back to darken the yellow ink.
- Once the stamping was complete the Vellum/Whisper White cardstock was matted onto a piece of Night of Navy cardstock (3-3/8 x 4-5/8) and popped up using dimensionals.
- The greeting was stamped onto a Tags & Label framelit and the left side of the label was trimmed off.
- The new Thick White Bakers Twine is going to be a great addition to our core line of ribbons.
The greetings are very fun in this stamp set but most of all I love the font. It’s ridiculously amazing.
You can see I also added a little bit of a doily under the label and greeting. I love how something as simple as a doily can make the entire card look delicate.
What do you think?
You can see all of the products used for this card in the clickable links below.
Do You Want this Set NOW?
You can also get the Love & Affection stamp set in your hot little hands by getting the Ultimate Stampin’ Kit- “starter kit” with Stampin’ Up! Yes. NEW products can be added to your kit. If you are interested and would like help knowing the new products you can add to your kit, please contact me.
Remember, there is no obligation to sell a thing. The only obligation I request is you have FUN. My Stampin’ by the Sea community is a group of incredible talented people.
- New month- New Hostess Code!
- The retired list for this year has been RELEASED!! Click HERE to view!
- Remember, all accessories are while supplies LAST. Get your order in quickly if there is something you want.
- Place an order in my Online Store and receive an EXCLUSIVE Online Class and a FREE gift for choosing me as your demonstrator. The May gift is GORGEOUS!
- Click HERE to shop!
Please be advised- If you hit the no contact button I have no way of sending your free gift or the tutorial.
This makes me incredibly sad as I appreciate your business and have no way of thanking you.
Do YOU Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin?
If you are thinking about joining the Paper Pumpkin subscription… here is a sneak peek of what’s coming next month. Sign up before May 10th and you will receive this kit perfect for manly cards.
Becoming a subscriber is easy and you receive great perks when you become one of my subscribers.
My subscribers just received this fun tutorial yesterday packed with all of these project ideas. They receive this monthly as a subscriber. You will also receive a hand stamped card from me when you join. The stamps and kits keep getting better and better every month.
Click HERE to join. See the different plans we offer- 1 month, 3 month, 6 month and 12 month. Give it a try.