Hello, I Miss You!
Over the years and many moves due to the military, I’ve left behind the dearest of friends.
While we may be miles apart the friendships stay fresh always. One way to keep the friendship fresh is through a handmade card.
Today, I’m sharing a card using the Vertical Garden stamp set and one of my favorite Sale-a-Bration sets, Hey Chick.
The Vertical Garden stamp set is now available and perfect for many projects. Make sure to check out the Vertical Garden Project kit, a home decor kit you will adore.
Tips & Tricks
- Begin stamping the hello image using Delightful Dijon ink by stamping off several times and then stamping. Each time you stamp, the image should get darker as you work your way towards the bottom of the card.
- The small scallops were created by die cutting a large scallop square from Calypso Coral cardstock.
- Attach the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate over the Delightful Dijon cardstock.
- Attach the ribbon, acetate and cardstock using a stapler.
Lastly, one of my favorite kits in the Occasions catalog is the Vertical Garden Project Kit.
This is a perfect kit for spring, I’m thinking a lot about spring with the recent cold snap here in Florida. Click HERE to view the Vertical Garden Project kit and order yours to create today.
Be sure to see this kit in the video below.
Plus don’t miss my favorite card using this stamp set HERE.
Take Advantage of Sale-A-Bration!
Sale-a-Bration is here and in full swing. The Sale-a-Bration catalog is filled with great products to fit all different types of projects.
You may have seen this recent post using the Hey, Chick stamp set. This set has become one of my favorites from the Sale-a-Bration catalog and you will find tremendous inspiration on Pinterest using this set.
Tips & Tricks
- Use Watercolor Pencils to color each of the stamped images.
- Archival Basic Black ink is perfect to use for all of your watercolor needs. Heat set the image before you watercolor.
- My favorite tool to use for watercolor is the Aqua Painter. Two pens come in a pack with a medium and fine brush tips.
- The Urban Underground Suite offers the perfect coordinating products to compliment the Hey, Chicks stamp set. My favorite is the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This folder creates a deeply embossed image.
- Use the Tags & Label dies for the greeting.
The Hey, Chick stamp set is FREE with a $50 purchase of products from my Online Store.
Click HERE and start shopping and earning FREE stamp sets.
New Exclusive Tutorial Available!
Exciting news. The January Exclusive tutorial is available and it’s AWESOME.
12 beautiful projects to inspire your creativity. Each project has step by step instructions.
You can receive this tutorial 2 ways:
- Purchase $50 in my Online Store and this tutorial will be sent to you for FREE- 59 pages of AMAZING creativity.
- Purchase the tutorial HERE for $15. You will automatically receive the tutorial download after purchasing.
If you are a tutorial subscriber, this tutorial was emailed yesterday to you. Please email me directly if you did not receive it.